I made a top roof for my S4 microskiff. Taking it to Islamorada for a week of lobstering. We are also going to try to bully net for lobster from it one night while we’re there.
The trip went good. We dove out of it every day and came home with 23 lobster.
The roof made it a touch more tipsy when it was windy. Not bad though.
I am going to cut the rooftop off for the winter and keep the center console. I will make it so I can quickly mount the roof part when I need it.
Unfortunately I only took one pic of the boat and a few of me with the lobster.
2 thoughts on “DIY roof for my S4 microskiff (updated)”
Cool!! I really like this thing 🙂
Might get a bit challenging when a strong wind blows, but probably not too much of a problem for an ex Navy SEAL with a 10 HP motor 😀
Thanks for the update, Jesse.
I’m glad to hear it worked, and your trip was successful!
Keeping the console and making the rooftop modular sounds promising.