Wavewalk’s patented cartop microskiffs provide unrivaled stability, comfort, seaworthiness, performance, versatility and value –
Portable & Seaworthy Catamaran MicroSkiff
S4 Microskiff Key Features and Benefits
- Vessel Type: Patented, Multihull Boat (Catamaran) delivers utmost stability
- L = 13 ft, W = 38″, H = 17″. Weight = 98 lbs (net).
- Personal watercraft (PWC) saddle type seat for best balance and zero back pain.
- Payload: Up to 600 lbs. Capacity: Up to 3 full-size adult passengers.
- Fits outboard motor up to 6 HP.
- Very shallow draft.
- Most seaworthy in rough water.
- Internal, built-in flotation.
- Fish, paddle, and drive standing, and push-pole too, if you want.
- Skiff’s front deck for stand up fishing. Fishing standing for all crew, up to three anglers.
- Stabler than any kayak. Stabler than bigger boats, skiffs, and Jon boats.
- One person can car-top.
- Zero maintenance.
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit with high free board to keep you and your gear dry.
- 260 gallons (34.7 cubic feet) of onboard storage space, comparable to a 16 ft Jon boat or skiff
- 17 mph top speed with powerful outboard motor.
- Roto-molded High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) hull, for resilience and durability.
- Colors (2023): White, Gator Green (Khaki)
- Each S4 comes with a mounting plate for an outboard motor up to 6 HP
- Price: $3,300 + shipping to your address. Includes: mounting plate for motor, and paddling kit
More S4 Microskiff Info »
Watch S4 videos »
READ S4 REVIEWS »
|Do you have any questions for us about the S4? Call / text: 774 315-6009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
W700 Catamaran Kayak Skiffs
W700 and W720 Key Features and Benefits
- L = 12’10”, W = 31″, H = 17″, Weight = 80 lbs (net).
- Patented twin-hull (catamaran) offers utmost stability for its size.
- Personal watercraft (PWC) saddle seat for optimal balancing capability, true comfort, and zero back pain.
- Payload: Up to 400 lbs.
- Compatible with an outboard gas motor up to 3 HP.
- Internal, built-in flotation.
- Paddle seated and standing, and push-pole if you want.
- Stabler than any other kayak. Less stable than the S4.
- Two anglers can fish standing in it.
- Shallow draft.
- Maintenance free.
- Easy for one person to cartop.
- Dry, spacious and comfortable cockpit.
- Very large on board storage, suitable for long touring, camping and hunting expeditions.
- Roto-molded High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) built, for resilience and durability.
- Color (2023): Gator Green
- W700 Price: $1,950 + shipping to your address
- W720 Price: $2,200 + shipping to your address. The W720 comes with a motor mount.
More 700 Series Info »
the new W720 catamaran kayak-skiff »
Watch W700 Series videos »
READ W700 Series REVIEWS »
|Do you have any questions for us about the W700? Call / text: 774 315-6009 Email: email@example.com|
No back pain, and no leg numbness
Wavewalk microskiffs feature a saddle seat that’s similar to the saddle of a personal watercraft (PWC) a.k.a. jet ski. When your legs straddle the high saddle seat, they support your balancing, control, paddling and fishing efforts, and you can switch anytime between several natural ergonomic positions.
Roomiest for passengers, with XL onboard storage
Wavewalk’s cartop microskiffs are the world’s roomiest, and they offer unmatched on-board storage .
The Wavewalk’s unique high saddle provides sitting comfort for everyone, including toddlers, adults, big and heavy people, people with back problems and disabilities, and elderly people. More on kayak fishing trips with children » More about onboard storage »
|Do you have any questions for us? Call / text: 774 315-6009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Interested to read client testimonials about our Wavewalk® kayaks, micro skiffs and cartop boats? Our website offers hundreds of full-featured customer reviews that include the author’s full name and state, and pictures they contributed. Some reviews even have videos in them.