The patented twin-hull Wavewalk™ 500 is stabler than any kayak. It enables you to paddle, motorize and fish standing in full comfort and confidence.
It is totally back pain free »
The W500 offers you a bigger and drier storage space than any kayak does »
It is the easiest for anyone to paddle even if they’re big, elderly, or not in great shape.
It tracks perfectly in strong wind, and it keeps passengers dry even in choppy water.
Mobility? With this new craft you can launch, go, fish and beach where others can’t »
Solo or tandem? You get both, and sometimes more…
The W500 delivers unrivaled performance in paddling, fishing and motorizing »
Best value: This new watercraft is more versatile and user friendly than kayaks are, and it doesn’t require that you spend money on costly accessories »
The W500 weighs just 60 lbs, and it’s easy for one person to carry and car top. Read more »
True stand up fishing and paddling for everyone
6’3″ tall, 245 lbs Floridian fisherman Jeff McGovern and even bigger and taller guys fish standing in their Wavewalk™ in full confidence, and so do elderly anglers and people with disabilities related to their back, legs and sense of balance – All enjoy the W kayak’s unrivaled stability and comfort.
Some demo videos
No back pain and no leg numbness
Enjoy the natural, ergonomic and super-stable Riding Position (1 & 2) and regular Sitting (3 & 4)
When your legs straddle the 14″ high saddle, they support your balancing, control, paddling and fishing efforts, and you can switch anytime between many natural ergonomic positions.
Freedom from sitting in the traditional L- kayaking position means no more fatigue, discomfort or back pain for you.
The basic W500 weighs only 60 lbs.
You can drag on the ground, easily car top it, and attach it directly to any car rack.
Roomiest for passengers, biggest storage for gear
8 cubic feet (66 gallons) of internal space make the Wavewalk™ 500 the world’s roomiest kayak, offering many times more storage than any other kayak does.
80 year old grandpa Neville with three grandchildren – Tasmania, Australia
More on storage »
Two South Korean fishermen on an offshore fishing trip in their motorized W kayak
The new Wavewalk™ 570 Series
Interested to read testimonials about our Wavewalk™ kayaks?
Our website offers over 200 full-featured customer reviews including the author’s full name and state, pictures, and sometimes even videos.
- The world’s most stable fishing kayak, even stabler than kayaks equipped with outriggers.
- The only comfortable kayak, offering you the riding position and various additional positions, so you can avoid leg and back pain, fatigue, and getting wet.
- The easiest kayak to paddle. It’s narrower than other fishing kayaks, tracks better in strong wind, and requires no rudder – ever.
- The only kayak offering real-world, true stand-up paddling and fishing in safety and confidence, plus a 14.5″ high saddle to help you regain your balance if you lose it.
- The world’s most mobile kayak lets you to launch, paddle, fish and beach where other kayaks won’t go.
- The roomiest kayak, offering several times more storage space than any other kayak, and room for a second adult passenger on board, or two children.
- The driest and most versatile kayak out there, for any weather and water condition including cold water, shallow water and the ocean surf.
- The W500 offers you both best performance and best value since you have to purchase no special car-rack, rudder, seat, outriggers or trailer.
- The most effective and easiest kayak to motorize, and the only one that performs as a personal, portable car-top microskiff.
We offer more info and links in our online User Manual