When I first saw my Wavewalk it was love at first sight. I have to mention that I’ve been researching and reviewing the Wavewalk for about 18 months and finally decided to buy one. If anyone reading this has hesitated, please do yourself a favor and just get a Wavewalk. It’s worth every penny!
Well, when I first took it out the wind was blowing so I had to wait until the next day for my maiden voyage. At first I thought the Wavewalk was a bit tippy but then I realized that was just me, not the Wavewalk. I’m not a small guy (265 lbs) and after about 20 minutes, I was standing up fishing from my Wavewalk. Yeah, I got a bit off balance but as I had read, I just sat down and I was instantly fine. Then a boat went by threw a wake at me, and I was a bit worried but that was easy too.
I’ve listed some items that make the Wavewalk wonderful:
· The ability to move your leg position at will
· The ability to stand and stretch when needed
· The ability to lay back and relax when the mood strikes you
· The way you can rig the Wavewalk to your own liking. I will give some advice here, don’t do anything permanent until you’ve been out a handful of times
· The peace and quiet of a day on the water without a motor
· How easy it is to launch and beach the Wavewalk
· How easy it is to paddle into the lily pads and ambush largemouth bass with topwater lures!
I’ve attached a couple pictures for you.
Oh, I forgot to mention, my wife and my dog love the Wavewalk as well!
Grand Forks, North Dakota